Wednesday, July 23, 2008

This year's summer movies

I want to hear what you think are the best summer films of the season. Personally my fave this year is The Dark Knight. Not watching the last Batman film, I had no idea of what to expect. I knew for sure however that Heath would give an outstanding performance. However, I was shockingly surprised to see the Academy Award Winner for Best Picture. It is really that good. What do you guys think? Which is the best movie of the summer? Is it Iron Man, Indiana, Mamma Mia, Stone Angel or whatever? Tell me what you think is the best movie for summer 2008.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's not half bad; the more i think about the film, the more i dislike it though.

This weekend, I plan to see Step Brothers, a change of pace from the dark knight for sure.